Information collected from subdecay.com visitors.
When ordering you will be asked to enter your email address, mailing address and other details so we can send you your order.
We collect your email address if you sign up for our newsletter so that we can send you the newsletter. It really wouldn’t work otherwise.
The website also has a “user registration” feature which is currently not in use, but may be used in the future.
Information is collected when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
Information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• Make website improvements.
• Responding to your emails or other communications.
• Contests, promotions, polls or other site features.
• Shipping your order and relaying information to you about your order.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is accessible only by a website administrator. In addition, ordering information is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. The actual payment information is processed by Paypal and not stored on our server.
If you disable cookies off, the shopping cart will not work. You can still place orders by email.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may tracked by Google Analytics.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. Google AdSense is not enabled on our site.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
• NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
• Monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
503 538 3632
or visit our contact page